Asia PacificActivities Conference
The purpose of APAC is to provide our students an opportunity to meet and experience different cultures and people from around the world in the context of sports and fine arts activities. The level of competition in sports and expertise in the fine arts make APAC an enriching experience your child will not want to miss.
Goals - APAC will:
- Encourage socialization and camaraderie among participants.
- Promote intercultural cooperation and understanding.
- Develop a sense of fair play among participants.
- Develop self-control and discipline among participants.
- Promote the value of participation to the best of one’s ability.
- Strive for organizational excellence.
- Be organized to maximize international diversity.
- Promote appropriate involvement for all participants.
A league of 12 international schools come together throughout the school year to participate in a variety of activities which include both sports and the fine arts.
Fall Season - the sports include volleyball, tennis, and cross country and the fine arts include choir, orchestra and dance.
Winter Season - swimming and basketball take place alongside theatre, band and forensics.
Spring Season - soccer, badminton and BeiMUN round out the APAC events for the school year.
|American International School of Guangzhou
|Brent International School Manila
|Canadian Academy, Kobe||CA Falcons|
|Concordia International School Shanghai
|Hong Kong International School||HKIS Dragons|
|International School of Beijing||ISB Dragons|
|Seoul Foreign School||SFS Crusaders|
|Shanghai American School – Pudong||SASPD Eagles|
|Shanghai American School – Puxi
|Taejon Christian International School
|United Nations International School, Hanoi
|Western Academy of Beijing