Additional Support Services
In addition to the Counseling Office, the following services are available for academic and/or personal support. Please ask any of the counselors for further information.
- Academic Lab – Staffed by a full-time faculty member to provide additional academic support as needed, students may be assigned to the Lab as necessary or they may drop in for extra help during study hall.
- Christian Ministries – Additional counseling/pastoral care may be provided through the Christian Ministries Coordinator.
- National Honor Society (NHS) Tutoring – Extra academic support is provided by NHS students free of charge.
- New Student Welcome/Orientation – Ongoing support for new students exists throughout the year.
- Peer Counseling – A select group of trained 11th and 12th grade students assists with the social and personal adjustment of different students.
- School Psychologist – A fully licensed and experienced school psychologist is on staff to provide professional services for testing, short-term emotional counseling, and referrals.
- Writing Workshop – A supplemental English class may be assigned to provide extra support in language and writing.